Sunday, February 8, 2009

Change of Pace...

Procrastination is a beautiful thing...I have a writing assignment that I haven't even thought about yet and studying for my sociology midterm is probably a brilliant idea. But what am I actually doing? Reading about who won what at the Grammy's and trying to figure out why I'm feeling vaguely paraniod. Although, I do feel absolutely amazing. Instead of sticking to my usual sluggish, couch-potato routine, I decided to shake things up a little and force my muscles to move. The end result? Two hundred sit-ups (my abs are screaming), fifty push-ups (I'm surprised I can move my arms), a twenty minute walk around the most random area possible (accompanied by some very interesting looks), and fifteen minutes worth of sprinting around my street like a madman (my legs are still shaking). I am aware of every single muscle in my body and the power behind them when I was running was nothing short of intoxicating. I haven't felt this free and alive for years...who needs sex when you can run? :P

No comments: